Legal Concerns for Mixed Marriages: Indonesians and Expatriates
In November 2015 immigration officials came across with people of the blended nationality partners community to produce presentations on current regulations. Listed below are copies of these presentations:
Isu-Isu Aktual reputation Keimigrasian dan Kewarganegaraan (present issues Immigration that is regarding Status Citizenship) presented by Friement F.S. Aruan, Direktur Izin Tinggal dan Status Keimigrasian, Direktorat Jeneral Imigrasi (Director of Stay allows and Immigration reputation, Directorate General for Immigration). The presentation dealt with all the enrollment of young ones of blended marriages with double citizenship and affidavits (enrollment is obligatory, affidavit is optional), the simple fact if they want to retain their Indonesian citizenship, and becoming an Indonesian citizen through declaration or naturalization that they have to claim Indonesian citizenship before their twenty-first birthday.
Tata Cara Memperoleh, Kehilangan, Pembatalan dan Memperoleh Kembali Kewarganegaraan Republik Bagi Pelaku Perkawinan Campuran dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan Ganda (Obtaining, Losing, Revoking and Indonesian that is regaining Citizenship people in Mixed Marriages and kids with double Citizenship) by Agus Rianto, Direktur Tata Negara, Direktorat Administrasi Hukum Umum (Director of State Institutions, Directorate of General Legal Administration). The presentation detailed simple tips to get Indonesian Citizenship as well as the necessary documents.
Kebijakan Administrasi Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil Bagi Perkawinan Campur dan Anak Berkewarganegaraan – Ganda Terbatas (management of Population and Civil Registration for Persons in Mixed Marriages and kids with twin Citizenship) by Ibu Ati Kadarwati, Direktur Pencatatan Sipil, Direktorat Jenderal Kependudukan dan Pencatatan Sipil (Director of Civil Registration, Directorate General for Population and Civil enrollment). Ibu Ati’s presentation provided information on documents such as for example Kartu Keluarga (KK), KTP Orang Asing, Surat Keterangan Tempat Tinggal (SKTT) in addition to different certificates.
May 5, 2011 a brand new immigration legislation arrived into force. The following is a content associated with immigration that is new UU 6 – Tahun 2011. The regulations that are implementing this legislation had been given on April 16, 2013 as Peraturan Pelaksanaan Nomor 31 Tahun 2013.
Details about immigration issues is available in Indonesian in the Immigration workplace web site. Expenses of all of the immigration papers are available in PP No. 45/2014 – Jenis Dan Tarif Atas Jenis Penerimaan Negara Bukan Pajak Yang Berlaku Pada Kementerian Hukum Dan Hak Asasi Manusia
Trying to get ITAP
Underneath the immigration that is new, international partners of Indonesians can put on for the ITAP (permanent residency license), after having been legitimately hitched for just two years. Immigration officers should currently know ukrainian bride about the new regulations. Nevertheless, it is strongly recommended with you when you go to apply (especially Pasal 60 and Pasal 141) that you take a printed copy of the new immigration law.
The document demands for an ITAP application if you’re currently surviving in Indonesia, and sponsored by the Indonesian spouse, are:
- ITAS (original and 3 copies) – in the event that you had previously been granted an ITAS.
- Passport (original and 3 copies) – don’t neglect to duplicate the passport pages with all the visa stamps also.
- Formulir Perdim 24 Formulir ITAS dan ITAP written by the KanIm combined with map (red folder for ITAS, blue for ITAP). Kinds and folder must certanly be free.
- Formulir Perdim 27 Perubahan information Orang Asing (though that one can later be filled out, following the issuance of this ITAP even though registering the alteration of immigration status into the area Inforsakim)
- Surat Keterangan Domisili – certification of Residence, acquired through the neighborhood Kelurahan
- Surat Permohonan – letter of demand from your Indonesian partner, see test page.
- Surat Jaminan – page of Guarantee from your Indonesian spouse and signed together with a responsibility stamp (meterai) Rp 6000.
- Although the immigration that is new claims that a sponsor page through the Indonesian partner is not needed, the immigration officials are nevertheless asking because of it.
- KTP of Indonesian spouse (original and content)
- Indonesian partner’s Kartu Keluarga (original and copy)
- Akta Perkawinan for non-Muslims or Buku Nikah for Muslims (original and content)
- Those hitched offshore will likely be needed to create their wedding certification along with the certification of Marriage Report built to Catatan Sipil to legalize it under Indonesian law (original and content). In the event the marriage certification is not legalized, expect you’ll understand this done before the process is started by you to speed things up.
- NOTE: All photocopies must be on A4 size paper
This legislation offers residence that is permanent to partners and kids of mixed marriages being legitimately valid.
Additional Requested Papers
They are appropriate demands. Nevertheless, from a single Immigration Office towards the they that is next have extra demands. Papers you are imagined by us might be asked for could include a SKTT, STM, NPWP, etc. The Immigration workplace is definitively authorized to inquire about you for almost any document that you ought to lawfully have. The brand new UU 6/2011 gives the immigration workplace complete capacity to check that you conform to all current laws and regulations.
A document that will be really truly required of the hitched in Indonesia is an acknowledgement from your own embassy that they’re conscious of your wedding in Indonesia.
You might like to be expected for economic papers such as for instance bank declaration, evidence of retirement, etc. The immigration officials are definitively authorized to inquire of for almost any document demonstrating that you’ve got adequate level of funds to keep, but that does not imply that they’re going to fundamentally ask because of it.
Additionally, you will be expected to sign a Declaration of Integration document “Pernyataan Integrasi kepada Pemerintah Republik Indonesia” according to Article 60 (2) associated with the law that is new. Listed here is a sample – Surat Pernyataan Integrasi.
There’s been a rise in the expense of some immigration papers centered on PP No. 45/2014 which arrived into influence on 3 2014 july. They are the expense for ITAP:
- Non ITAP that is electronic valid five years (ITAP non elektronik dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,500,000
- Electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) legitimate for five years (ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) dengan masa berlaku 5 tahun): Rp 3,700,000
- Expansion of non ITAP that is electronic for duration (Perpanjangan ITAP non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas): Rp 10,000,000
- Expansion of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) for limitless duration (Perpanjangan ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang terbatas that are tidak: Rp 10,200,000
- Substitution of 5 year non-electronic ITAP this is certainly nevertheless legitimate as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan masih berlaku): Rp 1,500,000
- Substitution of 5 12 months electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) that is nevertheless valid because of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) masa berlaku 5 tahun karena rusak/ hilang dan berlaku that is masih: Rp 1,700,000
- Replacement of non-electronic ITAP with unlimited legitimacy due to damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Non Elektronik untuk jangka waktu tidak that is yang karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,000,000
- Replacement of electronic ITAP (E-ITAP) with limitless credibility as a result of damage/loss (Penggantian ITAP Elektronik (E-ITAP) untuk jangka waktu yang tidak terbatas karena rusak/ hilang): Rp 3,200,000
For NO explanation if you are expected to cover significantly more than the aforementioned. The method should simply simply take about 3-4 weeks, presuming all your valuable documents is with in purchase. Nevertheless it takes as much as six months, therefore it is better to use with sufficient time to process before your ITAS expires.